In this day and age, everyone should have a simple First Aid Kit in their household. Don’t be alarmed though, as it doesn’t have to be an expensive kit which meets every health and safety standard across the country! Your First Aid Kit should be equipped to treat abrasions, burns, soft tissue injuries, eye injuries and bites or stings.
Our clients who attend our Nationally Recognised Courses, regularly ask where they can get a cheap, yet effective household First Aid Kit. To answer this question, we’ve put together a sample Household First Aid Kit for $35.00, including a case!
Our Kit Contains:
- 2 x Medium Crepe Bandages
- 1 x Triangular Bandage
- 1 x Non Adherent Dressing (5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x Eye Pad
- 1 x Burn Aid Satchel (3.5 grams)
- 2 x Eye Wash Pods (20ml each)
- 1 x Island Dressing (6cm x 8cm)
- 1 x Island Dressing (8cm x 10cm)
- 1 x Disposable Splinter Probe
- 1 x Set of Scissors
- 10 x Plastic Strips
- 3 x Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x CPR Face Shield
- 1 x Note Pad
- 1 x Pen
- 1 x Pair of Disposable Gloves
- 2 x Resealable Plastic Bags
- 1 x Basic First Aid Instructional Pamphlet
If you require a simple, yet effective First Aid Kit for your household, please call Luke on 0401 276 768. If you require a kit for your workplace, we recommend that you visit MedChannel.