At this stage, First Aid GC will still be delivering onsite courses for essential workplaces. Please click here to read the release from AISC. All participants will be required to read and agree to the policy below.
COVID-19 Information for Course Participants:
Please do not attend any of our courses if you:
1. Have any flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat and/or fatigue
2. Have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case.
3. Have travelled overseas or to a ‘hot spot’ within the past 14 days
As a business, we have implemented various safety precautions:
- All of our instructors have completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training through the Department of Health.
- Each participant will have their temperature checked upon entry.
- There will be regular breaks for all participants to wash their hands with warm soapy water. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Our manikins are thoroughly cleaned before and after each course. During courses, alcohol wipes will be available to clean manikins between participants.
- Gloves will be available for participants to use throughout each course.
- We have reduced course sizes to align with the government requirement of 1 person per 4 square metres.
- All participants will be required to practice social distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Where possible, we will be delivering courses in a well ventilated area.
- We have removed all lungs from our CPR manikins. Rescue breaths will be simulated instead.