All course participants will be required to read and agree to the policy below.
COVID-19 Information for Course Participants:
Please do not attend any of our courses if you:
1. Have any flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat and/or fatigue
2. Have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case.
3. Have travelled overseas or to a 'hot spot' within the past 14 days.
As a business, we have implemented various safety precautions:
- All of our instructors have completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training through the Department of Health.
- There will be regular breaks for all participants to wash their hands with warm soapy water. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Our manikins are thoroughly cleaned before and after each course. During courses, alcohol wipes will be available to clean manikins between participants.
- Gloves will be available for participants to use throughout each course.
- We have reduced course sizes to align with the government requirement of 1 person per 4 square metres.
- All participants will be required to practice social distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Where possible, we will be delivering courses in a well ventilated area.
- We have removed all lungs from our CPR manikins. Rescue breaths will be simulated instead.